Online store content
The online store is a service registered by Havea Design Shop Oy. Each product sold in the online store is named and described with product images.
- The customer agrees to use the online store in accordance with the online store's instructions.
- The customer accepts the delivery, return and payment terms for the order.
- The customer accepts the changes made by Havea Design Shop Oy related to his customership.
- The customer is responsible for the sanctions resulting from the unauthorized use of material protected by the copyrights of Havea Design Shop Oy and its partners.
Responsibility of the service provider:
- The service provider is responsible for all content presented in the online store.
- The service provider is responsible for ensuring that all content presented in the online store complies with Finnish laws.
- The Service Provider has the right to change, update and correct the content and/or rules of the online store without separate notice to the Customer.
- The service provider is not responsible for incorrect information about the online store presented by external services or companies.
- The service provider is responsible for all customer data it collects and for their proper storage.
- If necessary, the service provider can cancel the order or deny the customership. Abuses are always reported to the authorities.
The service provider is not responsible for delays caused by force majeure or indirect damages caused by delays.
Online shopping intellectual property rights
All image and text materials presented in the online store are the property of the service provider and/or its partners. Unauthorized use or copying of image and text material protected by copyright is prohibited.
The online store uses the cookie function, i.e. cookies. Cookies do not damage users' computers or files. Cookies are used because they are used to provide customers with information and services tailored to their individual needs. Disabling the cookie in the browser may affect the proper functioning of the services.
Data protection and data processing in the online store
The service provider takes care of the processing and storage of customer data appropriately. If necessary, you can read more about the customer data collected and stored by the service provider in the register statement.
Governing Law and Disputes
Finnish law applies to any disputes between the Customer and the Service Provider. Disagreements are primarily resolved through negotiation between the parties. If the disagreements between the parties cannot be resolved through negotiation, the disagreements will be resolved in the Helsinki District Court.